Thursday, April 2, 2015

Starting a Storyboard

       A storyboard is a very important aspect of a story. It allows you to be organized and know exactly where you are going. It's it essential to have this done before you start to film. I started filming last week without a storyboard and realized how much easier this process would be to have one. It will keep all of my ideas in one place and allow me to never forget them.
       I have started to create my storyboard today. The process is going by rather quickly and it should be done soon. I'm not 100% sure on what shots I want on some of the scenes so I'll have to see how it comes out when I film. I am trying to make my storyboard as detailed as possible to make it easier on myself. Making it detailed will allow me to see exactly what I have to record next. The next post will be pictures of my storyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment