Thursday, March 26, 2015

Accepted

       Today I will be researching a film of a similar genre, "Accepted." The film shows the story of teenage boys who slacked off in high school. As a result, every college that they applied to rejected them. They then went on to create their own university and accept other unwanted kids. This is an act of realization that I hope to showcase in my opening.
       "Accepted" is a rather cheesy film. I want to make mine with a sense of more realism and seriousness. Making my film more serious than "Accepted" will allow for the inspirational aspect to come alive. In "Accepted", the rejected students open up their rejection letters. This has given me an idea to create a report card with only D's and F's and to have my character open it. This will convey a lot to the audience and help to establish the character without having to say much.





Accepted. (n.d.). Retrieved March 26, 2015, from http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2374275584/tt0384793?ref_=tt_ov_I


No comments:

Post a Comment