Friday, March 20, 2015

Calling The Shots

       No record label is getting back to me and I don't have any more time to waste. I will find a copyright free insteumental to use, or maybe even make something in garageband. Today I have begun to scout out the areas of where I will be shooting. The opening scene will take place in my room. I will show close ups of empty cola cans, chip bags, etc. The camera will then pan over to me, passed out. My mom will then wake me up and tell me I am late for school. The setting will then shift to a bathroom where I get ready to go to school.
       The hardest location to find is the road that will be recorded when I drive by. The timing is essential because there can't be too many cars in the shot with my own. Isolating a single car will let the viewer know that I am in that car driving. I am planning to have a camera man stand on the side of the road and drive by him. If this shot takes more than one take it will become very tedious having to drive back around to drive by him. Shots will be filmed inside of my car as I drive to school. The opening will end as I veer off my path to school to skip.



                              

No comments:

Post a Comment