Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Change of Plans!!!


       I have decided to take a turn off of the previously paved road I had made for myself. Yesterday my mother expressed her strong opinions of my laziness to me. As I went to bed I thought about what she told me. I popped up from my comfy bed and had an epiphany. I got it! I started thinking more about the idea. The more I thought about it, the more it grew on me.
   
        Inspired by my mother's outburst, I want to do a storyline where a lazy teen has no other choice but to improve his habits in order to become successful. The opening will solely focus on the laziness and the lack of desire to do something meaningful with his life. This will be emphasized by showing the teen's messiness and the lack of care for school. The opening will begin showing the teen's bedroom. Extreme close-ups will be shown of potato chip bags, empty cola cans, and scattered clothes. The camera will then pan to the teen who is asleep on his bed.
       The teen will awaken to bright light that he is not used to seeing, daylight. His mother will then yell that he is late for school. As the teen gets ready, he will put his shirt on backwards with the tag sticking out. He will notice, but not fix it, again emphasizing his laziness. On the way to school he will get a phone call from a friend telling him to come to an event. I have not yet decided on what this event is. He will accept the offer and skip school. I have found two songs that I think will work with my film opening. I am going to email the producers of the songs today to get the "ok" to use their tracks.


No comments:

Post a Comment